Example #2 (they also sent some photo's) :
- all jersey knit styles, when sourcing for jersey knits keep an eye out for any metallic printed jersey, metallic animal printed jersey, liquid metal jersey, animal burn out jerseys, liquid metal animal jersey, any new novelty in jerseys you see...(photo attached)
- we are also looking for some new cut and sew sequins in animal prints, new patterns.. And sequin or beaded cut and sew fabric. We saw a sequin animal print that was amazing... Pls keep an eye out.
-for hats we are looking for some good jute swatches and glitter or lurex jutes.
- if you see any beaded fringe or beaded tassels. We are looking for ideas to do beaded ends of scarfs.
- loose stone beads, beads that look like real stones, Natural looking elements that are lightweight enough to be sewn to scarves.
- really large beads in metal colors and fun colors, large round beads so big you could put a thiner jersey knit scarf through the center eye of the bead.. So beads with large centers..
Grosgrain ribbon, printed, junior look, whatever is new